Thursday, April 24, 2008

The day for hiccups

So today was the day set aside for hiccups, speed bumps or problems, whichever you want to call them. I guess I missed that memo otherwise I might have wanted to take a vacation today. I lost count of how many "problems" after the plumber had been at our house for 6 hours today. Luckily, I have a very wonderful and creative cabinet man who was able to solve all of the problems even though they had nothing to do with his cabinets.

I'm still praying for patience. So far God hasn't let me down in that area.

Tomorrow the electrician and cabinet man come back to finish the pony wall and hook up my dishwasher and disposal. I might just have Paul take a picture of me doing my "dishwasher dance". I finally got to do dishes in the kitchen sink today after 3 months of doing them in the laundry room sink. At least I had a laundry room sink to do them in eh?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Tami - I can't wait to see the final product!